Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
About Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
AUT is the most modern university in New Zealand. Founded in 1895, AUT has designed diverse training programs from pre-university programs to undergraduate, master's and doctorate programs, which are certified by the New Zealand government. AUT is one of the top universities in New Zealand on the percentage of students are recruited based on the master's degree as an academic background. AUT has nearly 24,000 students, over 4,000 of them are international students, studying at three campuses in the cities of Auckland, Manukau and North Shore.
1. English Program
Pre-university English program:
For students who do not meet the English requirements for undergraduate
- Requirements: IELTS 5.5.
- Admission: April, November
- Time: 3 months
- Tuition: NZ$ 4,745/course (3 months)
General English program of Academic Colleges Group (ACG):
For students who do not meet the English requirements for college courses.
- Participants: 12 year-old or older
- Opening: Every Monday
- Time: 2 - 48 weeks
- Tuition: NZ$ 395/week
2. ACG pre-university program:
- Requirements: completed grade 11 or 12
+ 2-term course: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 525 (PBT)/195 (iBT). Tuition: NZ$ 14,000
+ 3-term course: IELTS 5.0, TOEFTL 500 (PBT)/173 (iBT). Tuition: NZ$ 19,950
- Opening: January, May and August
3. Undergraduate Program (3-4 years)
- Requirements: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80
- Majors: Tourism, Business, Design, Art, Information Technology, International Hospitality Management, Communications, Engineering, Applied Science, Health Sciences...
- Tuition: 16,900 - 24,200 NZ$/year
4. The post-graduate program (1-2 years):
+ Majors: Tourism, Education, Business Administration, Communications, Applied Science, Health Sciences, Philosophy...
+ Requirements: Graduated relative major, encouraging work experience. IELTS 6.5
+ Tuition: 19,600-23,200 NZ$/year
+ The Government of New Zealand offers international student registering doctorate course in New Zealand full scholarship, sponsored full tuition, living cost, school fees, books and materials, insurance,... throughout the 3 years of study.
+ Requirements: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL IBT 100. Excellent results in master and bachelor courses, minimum 5 years of work experience.
Undergraduate and postgraduate programs have 2 admission period: February and July
The business courses open 6 times/year
* The tuition is for reference only. Tuition can change annually according to university's regulation.
- Highest diploma
- Transcript of highest level
- English certificates (if any)
- 8 4×6 photo (white background)
- Job confirmation (if any)
- Judicial record (if any)
- CV (for studying PhD)