Intercontinential University in Canada
About Intercontinential University
Located in eastern Toronto, Intercontinential University has a tradition of training international students for more than 47 years. This is also the first public college established in Toronto to meet the standards set by the Ministry of Education in Ontario. 80% of graduates from the college getting employed within 6 months and more than 2/3 of the total number of students appreciated by the employers.
The faculties of Centennial College
- School of Transportation: Specializing in the industry of automobile and aircraft.
- School of Business: Specializing in the field of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resources...
- School of Communication Media and Design: Training in Design, Advertising, Television and Film, Journalism...
- School of Community and Health Studies: Provides programs from Early Childhood to Police Foundation and Practical Nursing.
- School of Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences: Provides 14 engineering programs accredited by the Canadian Technology Accreditation Board
- School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Art: Events and Conferences, Hospitalities Management...
- School of Advancement: With 3 programs: English for Academic Purposes, General Arts and Science - Art Program, Pre-Health.
- Foundation programs: For students who haven't met the requirements to enroll in the undergraduate programs.
- Diploma, Certificate and Degree programs: provide students with knowledge about the majors they choose.
- Postgraduate program.
- Fast - Track program: A short-term program to meet the needs of many students who want to supplement their knowledge and experience.
- Language Learning program: program of intensive English training.
- Co-op program: A combination of academic knowledge and paid internship program in Canada.
- Diploma, Certificate programs: CA $12,400/year
- Degree programs: CA $15,375/year
- English: Winter semester (January) - Summer semester (May) - Autumn semester (September)
- Other programs: Winter semester (January) and Autumn semester (September)
General Requirements: Completed high school program
- Certificate and Diploma Programs: TOEFL PBT 550 / TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0
- Degree and Diploma Programs: TOEFL PBT 560 / TOEFL iBT 84 / IELTS 6.5
- Fast Track Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Ontario Graduate Certificate Programs: TOEFL PBT 580 / TOEFL iBT 84 / IELTS 6.5