Royal College in Canada
Royal Roads University (WRU) is a public university with a 227-hectare green campus on the fresh and peaceful seaside with outstanding castle which is more than 100 years old. School is located in the city of Victoria, the capital of the British Columbia province, which is 30 minutes away from Vancouver by plane or 90 minutes by ferry, is very convenient for weekend entertainment or participating in internship program after graduation. Besides, Victoria has the mildest climate in Canada and is also the eventful city with many recreational activities, restaurants and shopping.
RRU always focus on bringing high standards into education and research. The school has courses of Bachelor and Master to meet the needs of needs and development of the labor market as well as employers. Royal Roads University is ranked A + for "safe campus", "the numbers of students in class" and "quality of education" by the Globe and Mail newspapers.
Besides, expenses of studying in the school are very reasonable, only 23.551 CAD / per year and the qualifications is valuable with practical experience. The curriculum of school is very practical and focused on practical experience for students.
1. English for Academic Purposes (EAP), depending on the level where the course will last from 1 to 2 semesters (2 semesters /year)
2. Pre-English (Foundation) lasted one semester
3. Bachelor lasts 3 or 4 years, including the industry:
- Business Administration and International Business Sustainability print
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Professional Communication
- Global Tourism Management
- International Hotel Management
4. Pre-masters, learning time 1 or 2 semesters
5. Master, 1 year study period with specialization: Global Management
Bachelor and Master: January, September
English and Pre-Masters: January, May, September