Shelby College in Canada
Shelby College or technology and academy college institute in Canada is a famous school with 17,000 students and 35,000 students overall in continuous training programs in various fields area.
Founded in 1967, Sheridan College is one of the few schools having intensive training in film industry at the time. School was dubbed the "Harvard trained in graphic design and animation montage".
The school is in the leading position in the teaching curriculum based on skills that integrate with theory application, which prepare students to work in the visual arts and performance, business, community services and engineering industries.
Sheridan College has four campuses, one in Brampton, Ontario, one in Mississauga, Ontario, and two in Oakville, Ontario.
Sheridan University has boarding-school areas for student in Brampton and Oakville campus. The Sheridan boarding-school areas has modern and clean facilities; a secure , non- smoking environment and a shared laundry room.
Reasons to choose Sheridan School:
- The modern learning environment in the world promotes the latest technical
- The support services is available for student from the Student Consultant Center to the excellent resources of the Centre for Career.
- The reality study, the application prepares for you to 'jump' into the labor force.
- Faculties impart knowledge from their own experience
- ESL English
- University transition
- Preparatory Program Master
- Postgraduate training
Many programs collaborate with University of Toronto at Mississauga, York University and Brock University.
The educational sector: Construction film animation, graphics, art and design, business, economics, health and community applications, Social Sciences, Science and Technology Application