St Mark & ST John University in New Zealand
About St Mark & ST John University
St Mark & ST John University established in 1970 is one of the leading institute of technology in New Zealand. It located in Manukau City - part of the urban area of Auckland, New Zealand.
With 7 faculties and 13 schools, Manukau offers 168 programs in 36 areas. There are over 1,500 courses for students to choose with multiple levels from certificates to bachelor. The curriculum is diverse with majors as: Administration, Applied Arts and Communications, Business, Information Technology, Construction, Electric and Mechanic, Hospitalities & Tourism, Marketing, Medicine, Marine, Education, Commerce...
- Main courses: NZ $15,250 - 18,400/year
- Bachelor program for bachelor degree at Auckland University: NZ $23,250/year
- Accommodation: about NZ $120/week
- Ingest: about NZ $99/week.
A school year consists of two semesters, each semester lasts 5 months: February - June and July - November. Students have a 3-week break between 2 semesters.
- Completed high school program, GPA ≥ 6.0
- English course (Level 4 and above): IELTS 5.0
- Foundation program: IELTS 5.0
- Diploma: IELTS 5.0
- Undergraduate: IELTS 5.5 - 7.0