Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
About Unitec Institute of Technology
Unitec Institute of Technology is a member of the organization of international universities and has partnerships with numerous institutions around the world, located in Auckland, New Zealand.
The curriculum of Unitec Institute of Technology is designed under the New Zealand NQA educational standards. Students have many learning options such as English, certificate, undergraduate, masters, and doctorate with diverse majors
Unitec has 4 campuses in the city of Auckland:
- Mt Albert: an oasis with 55 hectares of area, about 10 minutes walking from the city center
- Waitakere: located in the heart of Henderson
- North Shore: located opposite the Takapuna beach, surrounded by cafes and shops
- Newmarket: The smallest and the latest campus in 4 campuses of the Institute.
Why choose UNITEC
- Funded by the government and international recognized.
- Unitec has about 2,770 international students from over 80 different countries studying in a safe and supported environment.
- Good educational quality with reasonable tuition.
- Experienced and professional faculty.
- Having close relationships with academia, countries, territories, community groups and the industry.
- World-class services inside the campus.
- Certificates: Applied Technology; Business Administration; Communication; English...
- Undergraduate: Applied Science, Applied Technology; Business, Communication; Engineering; Construction; Health and Social Development...
- Postgraduate: Applied Practice; Architecture; Business, Computing; Health Science...
Admission period: February, July
- University: Graduated high school, IELTS 6.0 or 6.5 depending on the sector
- Postgraduate: Graduated, IELTS 6.5
Foundation, Certificates: NZ $ 8,000 - $ 16,000 / year
Undergraduate: NZ $ 16,000 - $ 18,000 / year (depending on major)
Postgraduate: NZ $ 17,000 - $ 20,000 / year (depending on major)
NZ $ 12,500 - $ 15,000 / year